The Arizona Insurance Institute (A I I) is an independent, non-profit trade association dedicated to supporting and growing Arizona’s insurance and financial services industry.
The A I I is funded by insurance and financial services companies and individuals doing business in Arizona. Our members support a healthy business climate and competitive marketplace for consumers.
A I I’s vision is to maintain a robust and vibrant insurance and financial services industry that supports the economic development of Arizona.
A I I’s mission is to support the growth and vitality of its insurance and financial services industry and the economic development of Arizona.
Our focus is twofold:
- To influence development of a strong, skilled and motivated workforce for the expanding Arizona’s insurance and financial services industry job market
- To be Arizona’s primary information source for the insurance and financial services industry that serves to educate and promote understanding between the industry and consumers, law makers and regulators.
How the A I I supports its mission:
- Develop communications, research and messaging on insurance, safety and loss mitigation and emerging issues that affect the industry.
- Deliver key messages through a variety of communication channels including: guest editorials and letters to the editor, offering comment to media and being available for interviews, pitching stories to reporters, issuing press releases, drafting white papers, fact sheets, and engaging in social media.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with other organizations, coalitions, member company representatives, and the Arizona Department of Insurance to improve management on common issues and provide enhanced access to information.
- Brings together representatives of Arizona’s insurance and financial services industry to network with each other as well as partners in business and the community to inspire and strengthen the workforce of the future.